Friday 7 June 2013

Neko Case Teaser for a (possible) New Album

I’m not entirely sure what this 90 second release is meant to tell us – but I’m assuming a new Neko Case album will be released soon!  Cases’s last album, Middle Cyclone, was released in 2009 and any fans of hers have been waiting for what seems like decades for another release.  I’m not sure if the lyrics, “The Worse Things Get, The Harder I Fight, The Harder I Fight, The More I Love You.” are going to be part of a single or are a new album title – either way I’m looking forward to any new work of hers.  She’s been added to a lot of fall festival lineups, so all signs point to a new album!



Questions, Comments, Recommendations or Inquiries?  Follow or contact me!
 photo emailFINAL_zps1430d04b.png photo bloglovinFINAL_zpsc4a11271.png photo facebookFINAL_zps76ae967f.png photo googleplusFINAL_zps0bcaeb8a.png

No comments:

Post a Comment