Thursday 16 May 2013

Shimmering Stars // "I'm Gonna Try"

New Band 2013 Shimmering Stars I'm Gonna Try Songs Lyrics

Starting a song with the words, “Walking down the street and I wanna kill everyone I see” makes it inherently amazing.  This British Columbia-bred group has stated their influences as a mixture of 50s and 60s bands, including the Everly Brothers, Del Shannon, Phil Spector and Bo Diddley.  The unique tone of this song, and their first album, Violent Hearts, accurately represents these icons.  They have the sound of a pop band, but with a sock-hop beat.  Such a cool band - definitely worth checking out!


Questions, Comments, Recommendations or Inquiries?  Follow or contact me!
 photo emailFINAL_zps1430d04b.png photo bloglovinFINAL_zpsc4a11271.png photo facebookFINAL_zps76ae967f.png photo googleplusFINAL_zps0bcaeb8a.png

No comments:

Post a Comment