Friday 24 May 2013

MS MR // "Hurricane" (CHVRCHES Remix)

MS MR hurricane chvrches remix songs lyrics

I recently posted about MS MR and Chvrches, and a friend just sent me a remix of the two of them.  I like that on their own these two bands sound quite similar to other artists, but when combined they create a sound that’s really unique.  MS MR is currently having a huge impact with their debut album, and I think this remix really demonstrates the range that they have.  I’m looking forward to the direction they go in following Secondhand Rapture!




Questions, Comments, Recommendations or Inquiries?  Follow or contact me!
 photo emailFINAL_zps1430d04b.png photo bloglovinFINAL_zpsc4a11271.png photo facebookFINAL_zps76ae967f.png photo googleplusFINAL_zps0bcaeb8a.png

No comments:

Post a Comment